Learn more about cannabinoid blends that include CBD, CBN, CBG, THC-V, THC, delta 8, delta 9.
As hemp-derived products continue to increase in popularity, we are starting to learn more about the individual properties of each cannabinoid that makes up the hemp plant (there are over 100). Just as each cannabinoid is unique, so are the reasons that people use them –ranging from illness to appetite suppression to seeking euphoria. Whether you’ve browsed through our website or shopped in our store, you may have noticed The Farmacy Botanical Shoppe carries products that contain more than just the well-known cannabinoids CBD or THC. Thanks to continued research, we know that certain cannabinoid combinations (blends) can potentially offer enhanced wellness benefits.
What are the advantages of combining CBD with CBG, CBN or THC? What popular blends can you incorporate into your wellness routine right now? Continue reading for all the details.
The Top 5 Advantages of Cannabinoid Blends
1. The Entourage Effect: One of the biggest reasons cannabinoid blends are becoming so popular is the phenomenon known as the entourage effect. This concept suggests that the various cannabinoids, terpenes and other compounds found in the hemp plant work synergistically to enhance each other’s effects. The goal of products that contain a blend of cannabinoids (like CBD with CBN) is to harness the power of this entourage effect to offer users a more comprehensive and effective experience.
For example, products like the Wyld 1000mg CBD + CBN sleep gummies combine the relaxing properties of CBD with the sedating properties of CBN. This blend of CBD with CBN has become popular in many sleep products.
2. Diverse Wellness Properties: Cannabinoids are known for their diverse wellness properties, which make them an attractive option for users seeking relief, calm, sleep improvement, etc. A well-formulated cannabinoid blend can include a variety of cannabinoids such as CBD (cannabidiol), THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBG (cannabigerol), etc., with each cannabinoid bringing its own unique properties to the product. In turn, this provides a broad spectrum of potential benefits for users.
3. Customized Experiences: Since people turn to hemp wellness for a variety needs, a blend of cannabinoids can provide a more customized experience. For example, a product with a balanced ratio of CBD and THC might offer both relaxation and mild euphoria, catering to those seeking a holistic approach to managing their wellness. The versatility of cannabinoid blends enables users to tailor their experience based on their specific preferences and wellness goals.
4. Targeted Relief: Certain cannabinoids have been studied for their specific wellness properties. For instance, CBC (cannabichromene) is thought to help promote a positive mindset, while CBN (cannabinol) has been shown to have more sedative properties. By combining various cannabinoids that each have distinct properties, products with blends can provide targeted relief for a range of conditions.
5. Reduced Side Effects: Another advantage of cannabinoid blends is the potential for reducing side effects associated with individual cannabinoids. For example, getting “the munchies” is a well-known side effect of THC use. By combining delta 9 THC with THCV, users can take advantage of a cannabinoid blend that may help lessen the “munchies”.
Besides understanding the potential advantages of cannabinoid blends, it’s also important to know what products are readily available with these blends. Below we’ve included three of the most popular cannabinoid blends that you can easily incorporate into your current wellness routine.
The 3 Most Popular Cannabinoid Blends
THC:CBD Blend – THC with CBD
Users who may have had a less than desirable experience when taking straight THC products may benefit from this blend. By combining the relaxing properties of CBD with the euphoria of THC, users can experience the entourage effect of these two hemp cannabinoids.
Those looking for increased energy and focus throughout their day may find the following cannabinoid blends beneficial:
First is the non-psychoactive CBD:CBG blend, offered in the Wyld CBD + CBG pear gummies. CBD and CBG interact with the body’s CB1 and CB2 receptors in the central nervous system, which are responsible for cognitive function and may have a positive effect on mental clarity.
The second is the blend of delta 8 or delta 9 THC with THC-V. THC-V is found most prevalently in Sativa strains of cannabis and many believe that THCV may be part of what gives these strains their motivating and energizing effects. While THC on its own may leave users unfocused, a blend that includes THC and THCV may be just the right combination for increased productivity.
While both CBD and THC can be helpful for sleep on their own, many users are experiencing more restful sleep with a blend that includes CBN. Nicknamed the ‘sleep cannabinoid’, CBN on its own is non-intoxicating. Users seeking a non-intoxicating cannabinoid blend for sleep often find success with Wyld CBD + CBN sleep gummies – they are a best-seller on our website. For those seeking more euphoric effects from their sleep product, The Blueberry Dream gummies from Happy Fruit combine the euphoric buzz of delta 9 THC with the sedating effects of CBN. This provides users with a tasty gummy that helps the mind and body wind down for the night.
Which Blend Should I Choose?
Now that you have a better understanding of hemp-derived cannabinoid blends, how do you decide which blend is right for you? That’s where we come in! The Farmacy Botanical Shoppe has knowledgeable cannabis consultants who will take the time to listen to you and your individual needs. This allows us to recommend products that will be most beneficial to you on your wellness journey. Give us a call or stop by our retail store today for a personalized consultation. You can also order on our website for same-day CBD and THC delivery in San Antonio.